Sunday, May 07, 2006

Hello! - Introduction

There are many Christians who are struggling with living a victorious and fructified life in Christ. The problem is an issue of ignorance, ignorance gives the enemy and advantage over us; although he has been already defeated by the victory of Christ on the cross, where he "Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it." (Col. 2:14,15).
But, as it is written in Hos. 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge".
I will share with you some of what I have learned through my christian life, and I hope that will be a blessing for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home